Friday, March 25, 2011

Thoughts on Other's Essays

Irelis:
  Irelis' essay was an informative one, I like how she took the material she found and gave it a journalistic approach to it. This style is a refreshing one and made reading the essay an enjoyable expirience. I really liked all the details that she gave to the events and although it can be a repetitive, I found it interesting.

Armando:
  Armando's essay had alot of emotion and I like the opinions he put in the essay but there was some flaws however. The spelling was the biggest thing. I could not really understand some of the words and the wording itself was confusing. But I still think the Armando did a good job and I enjoyed it.

Shae Lynn:
  Shae Lynn's essay and mine have a lot in common, we both talked about assimilation during to that time period and our opinions were the same. Her essay was easy to read and the big font made it even easier as well. I liked it and it was one of my favorite to read.

Carolina:
  Carolina's essay was a very nice and she showed the how miserable was life for those indians during that time. Some of the things she wrote was very profesional and I like how she wrote some of the events, using very understandable detail.

Itze:
  Itze is known for being a good writer and for having an honesty opinion on any subject, and this essay was no different. Not only was she informative, she made her opinion clear with powerful words and expressions. I greatly enjoyed the essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment