Monday, April 18, 2011

Top Ten Favorite Civil Rights Blogs

10, Roxanne:
  I chose Roxy's as my one of my favorite ammedments becuase she talks about Puerto Ricans and the criminal injusticies that are happening as of right now.

9, Karlitza:
 Karlitza's proposal was an informative one. She was able to provide evidence and arguments on how the elderly people's lives could be improved and made better by the law.

8: Paola:
 Paola took a refreshing approach when giving argument to her proposal. She established the fact that women would do exactly the same thing as men would if they where in the situation women were a few decades ago. i liked this style of writing and it made me think, so thats why she on my list.

7: Jennyliam:
 Jenny's blog was really good, and she talked about topics that i have not taught about when thinking about the ammedments. It made want to talk to her about it and keep asking her about her opinions on the teenagers and their right to vote earlier.

6: Katherine:
 Kathy's proposal is in a way much like herself, short but sweet. She establishes just how important our first ammendment is and reminds us that we should never discriminate someone solely based on their religion. Since am religious myself I find this very nice to hear.

5 Carolina:
 Carolina gave us a little history lesson about the native americans right before stating her proposal. She remind the reader what the Indians had to go through just before stating that equality is the least we can do to compensate for the damage the whites have done to them. Very good read.

4: Mariah:
 Mariah's blog was really good and I liked how she setted up her arguments. An example was how she compared laws and saw the indifferences between man and women.this approach.

3: Randy:
 Randy's blog started strong and his words appeared to jump from the screen. His argument were increasingly valid and I like how he wanted to really prove his point and you can notice that he has some sentiment behind his writings.

2: Tiffany: 
  I enjoyed how Tiffany used a coinscience point of view to see the side of the illegal immigrants. She made me guilty of some of the things that I have seen and read in the news and her blog itself.

1; Itze: 
 Itze's blog was by far my favorite proposal. She used a powerful topic and expressed her opinion in a way that no one could disagree with. I really enjoyed the wording and the emotion that was being inputted to her words. You should definately read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment